Pet Day Care
Why use Pet Day Care for your pet?
- You are going away for the day
- You are getting work done in your house
- You work long hours and your pet gets lonely
- Your pet needs to be potty trained-we will help
- You have company coming for the day
- To help socialize your pet
- To keep your pet happy all day long
At Jeannie’s Pooch Parlor your pet will reside in one of our spacious runs.
Your pet will have supervised play several times per day. Weather permitting, the play will be in our 5 acre play yard with a pond, or in one of our other play areas. If the weather is bad your pet will play in our 40 x 60 indoor playroom. Your pet can be given lunch if you wish. Snacks will be given throughout the day. The cost for daycare is $5.00 per day for pets under 30 pounds. Over 30 pounds the cost is $7.00 per day. If your dog is not picked up by 5:15 PM regular boarding rates will apply.
Our daycare hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:15 PM.
Contact the Pooch Parlor at 937-548-6287 for more information.