Please read the comments of some of our customers:
- “Jeannie has been grooming our Lhasa Apso, Jenni, since 2003. At Jeannie’s recommendation our girl has a really cute trim that is low maintenance. Thank you, Jeannie!”
- “Our Beagle, Jake, comes to the daycare every day for the last 4 years. At the end of the day Jake is worn out! We can enjoy our evening and Jake stays out of the trash.”
Julie & Ron Kerg
- “We have been bringing our Airedale, LC, to the Pooch Parlor for grooming and boarding for 10 years. When we arrive, she is too excited to even say goodbye to us. All she wants to do is go play. We really appreciate the Pooch Parlor. We can go on vacations knowing LC is on ‘vacation’ also. Thank you Jeannie & Gary for giving us peace of mind, and LC such wonderful experiences with you. You truly care about our LC.“
Dr. Tom & Susie Brown
- Our family loves Pooch Parlor because of the friendly service, beautiful environment and caring professional staff. We feel happy and comfortable leaving Buddy with a staff that loves him and provides for his many needs. The Pooch Parlor is a “home away from home” for Buddy. Pooch Parlor is flexible and kind with our changing schedules. We appreciate the training tips they share with us. Buddy enjoys the beautiful grounds where he can run, play and swim with other dogs. Buddy howls with joy as we near Pooch Parlor. He can’t wait to see Jeannie, Gary, and doggie friends. They really try to help us in every way imaginable. Thank you Pooch Parlor!“
Bob, Nancy, Sam and Buddy Dean
- Thank you, Jeannie, for allowing the Darke County K-9 officers to wash the police dogs at your facility for free. The convenience to the officers and your generosity is greatly appreciated.
- My Schnauzer has come to the Pooch Parlor for 8 years on a weekly basis for her baths, hot oil treatments and grooming. Jeannie also watches our girl when we travel. If she cannot stay at Jeannie’s, we don’t go.
- My dog required ACL surgery just before our scheduled vacation. Our dog arrived at the Pooch Parlor with a cast on her leg, medications and a post-operative list of instructions. Jeannie took the time to care for our dog while we enjoyed our vacation.
- My dog is a blind diabetic. Jeannie took special care of her including administering her insulin injection on a daily basis. Thank you, Jeannie, for taking the extra time with my girl.
- I was having my dog groomed at another facility. They told me my dog was too hyper and they could not groom him again unless he was sedated. I called the Pooch Parlor. Jeannie took the time to groom my dog in a relaxed atmosphere. Now he loves going to be groomed.
- I would never board my dogs anywhere but at the Pooch Parlor. I have a tempermental Chow mix that is really happy staying with Jeannie. My other dog has allergies. I can trust Jeannie to give him his medication each day. My dogs come home relaxed and happy.
- My Border Collie is very old. I had to board her due to my work schedule. She became sick while with Jeannie. Jeannie was kind enough to take my dog to my vet and stay with her until she was diagnoised and treated. I cannot thank Jeannie enough for caring so much for my girl.
- We use the self-service pet wash. When we ask our dog if he want a bath he runs to the door. He loves coming to the Pooch Parlor for his baths.
- Our Shih Tzu is paralyzed in her rear legs. Jeannie has the patience and takes the time to groom her. I would never go anywhere else.